Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Interesting

Keep learning more and more about myself when I watch Girls on HBO. It's really funny how much of Hannah that I do find in myself. I do want just one person to be with me and want only me and makes me happy and smile and laugh....she always picks the wrong guys....as do I, but I do have a man that loves me....just never wants to have sex with me fromt he looks of it. Grrr...

Speaking of which, I haven't had sex now for a good....oh geez...3 months now? I find that rather crazy that my man has no sex drive what so ever at the moment and when I try to do something sexy, I get pushed to the side. This depression shit is really starting to interfer with my love life.

After reading the Fifty Shades of Grey series, I thought, well maybe we could add some toys into our bedroom to see if maybe that would spice up some rather dull lovin'. Too bad for me, sex toys are expensive and I'm broke...literally.

So, this week I will be looking into ways that couples can spice up their sex life for a budget. And I mean a CHEAP budget...basically nothing. I'm unsure if there are many ways to do that, but I will try to find them. I promise!

if you have any suggestions please email them to me at motherhoodsex@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment